Thursday, April 23, 2015

Time to get back to writing!
I have been busy with books sales and The 2015 Treasure Valley Quilt Shop Hop! Fun time for sure! 
    I just spent three days with friends traveling into Oregon, up to McCall, Idaho and all throughout the Treasure Valley hopping from quilt shop to quilt shop! Each place had a sewing gift, bottled water and a treat. Discounts and special precut quilt blocks to create a beautiful Quilt. It was such great fun! Now to put to use all the wonderful material I found on my trips.
   Now its back to the grind stone! I have a book to revise. I have pulled Darla out of Westbow Press  (Thomas Nelson group). She needed revised and their price was just too high. I also have one to get  ready for publication by the end of May/first of June!  "Colton's Cabin!" I am determined! I am excited to share with you book 3 in An Orchard Grove Series! Look forward to seeing a few old friends from "Darla's Decision" and "Lovin' Lily".

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!