Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!
November 15 2014

Not much longer now until that wonderful day of family and tradition is here! I love Thanksgiving! ( Have I said that before?)
I hope you all have a great and loved filled Thanksgiving Day! 
      I wish I could invite you all to my home to enjoy food and friendship. I would make your favorite pie to go with all the others I will be making! A  place would be set with my good china just for you. You would be able to enjoy a goblet filled with 7-up being chilled over cranberry juice ice cubes. (It is a very festive sight!)
      The turkey would come out golden brown and fill the kitchen with a wonderful scent! Right along with the dressing, the candied yams and hot rolls! The orange jello filled with mandarin oranges would be set out in the fridge in the garage. Next to it would be the large tupperware bowl full of fluffy fruit salad. The black cherry jello dish with cranberries and celery would be small because no one likes it by me--but I still make it every year! 
     On the table would lay a blue damask table cloth with my blue china waiting for the feast to begin. But it doesn't end there! We would serve green salad, green bean casserole, mash potatoes and gravy, too! I feel like I have forgotten something....Oh, yes! The cranberries!
      Prayer would be said thanking God for our family, friends and so many physical blessings. But the most gratitude would be express for the atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ. For the example he has set for us and the love he has blessed our life with.
           Blessings asked for you and your family
          during this holiday season!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!