Monday, November 24, 2014

              BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!

 Any book you order on Black Friday for a great deal will be Shipped in time for Christmas!

                   Find the book on the side Panel to compare the great price! 

PLUS!!! Shipping cost cut!  Just$2.00 each package leaving in time for Christmas!

       ** Contact me- information on the side panel- or message me through facebook or this blog. These prices are only good for Black Friday and Saturday- Nov 28th and 29th.

**While supplies last!

Darla's Decision and Lovin' Lily...buy the set for $22.00                                                            (Individual book $12.95)

 In the Kitchen with Gretchen..... $7.00

 The "Little Bits of Love" set  (New covers!)... Two books for $8.95  (The Cattle King and Mail Ordered Happiness) Individually..$5.50

My Christmas Stalker........$6.50

A Creative Journal....$5.95

A Writing Journal.....$8.00

The Short List......$4.50

My Chaos Organizer......$8.95

          Thanks for your support!

**I am having trouble with my comment section of my blog. If you cannot find the "comment" Area and wish to purchase a book use one of the following options:

 1. Call the number to place an order.  #208-722-5676

 2. Contact me through my facebook account--leave your name address and the books you wish to order. I will message you to set up payment options.

3. Send a money order to: Donetta Loya/26227 Pioneer Lane/Parma, Idaho/83660. Include the name of book(s) you wish to order, your address, Money order in the amount of the price of the book(s) and $2.00 shipping fee.

I have a Pay-pal account as well.
Thanks a bunch!


No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!