Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wahoo! "Lovin' Lily" is almost here! Today my book is at it's final review and then will be available for purchase!
    
     Here is a sneak preview:

           "What are they doin' in there?" Lily paced back and forth in front of the large living room window. Her mother sat in a soft, flowery chair embroidering a daisy onto a pillowcase.
       "What does it matter to you, dear? You hardly look at him, much less speak to him." Her mother laid her work on her lap and spread her fingers over her work. "Why don't you find something to do before you wear a hole in the carpet."
       Lily sat down hard onto the sofa. "Humph!" She crossed her arms and then sighted very dramatically. "He wouldn't speak to me even if I wanted to speak to him. He doesn't even care that I am alive!" Lily flopped sideways onto a pillow. ......
    
         A tear slowly made a path down her right cheek. "I used to imagine coming home and finding Danny waiting for me."
    "Well, he was there waiting for you at the train station and you snubbed him............

Get read for some good summer reading! "Lovin' Lily" will be available on Amazon, or through Createspace E-store, also Available through me! Starting May 19th. If you haven't read "Darla's Decision" you will be able to get the set for a special discounted price in a Memorial Day weekend sale! Two for $25.00! Its a smokin' hot deal! Give me a call! and Place your order now! 208-722-5676.

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!