Friday, June 7, 2013

My copy of Darla's Decision arrived last Monday! It is SO Beautiful! I love it! I just finished reading it all the way through. I was asked why I was reading it. I said, "Because I have never read THIS book!" Ha ha! It is so Awesome to see it in print!
     Finally my new computer is back in order. My new Office program wouldn't run on my NEW computer! I just went through four days of not being able to write on book two. Remember Darla's brother Danny? He traded places with Matthew in "Darla's Decision". Matthew moved to town to be near Darla. (Oops! Some of you didn't know that yet, did you? hee hee!) Danny moved out to the Pratt's ranch to take over Matthew's responsibilities...but he didn't mind! He got to be closer to Sissy, Matthew's little sister. Mm mmmm!
     Thanks to all of you who have bought my book! I am so excited that someone gets to read it! I have an order of books coming....on its way! For any of you who are waiting to by my book from me...which I appreciate SOOOO very much! Don't forget for those of you who have it, I would love it if you could leave a book review on Amazon.
     Have a great day!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!