Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The big day is getting closer! My book with its beautiful cover of pinks and mauves, the orchard in the background with Darla standing in the center in her rose print dress--just as I imagined it!-- will be here soon. Its SO exciting to see it all!
    Just a little about it. It is considered a historical romance christian fiction....and yes there is kissing in the book! A good romance has to have at least one good kiss, right? It takes place in 1880's. Darla's eyes has been opened to the fact that there are several young men vying for her attention. Choices, choices.
    One of the most important choices you can make is who you choose to spend your life with. I am the luckiest girl in the world! It is true! God led me to the most awesome, handsome, loving, caring man I could ever be with. I am so thankful that I lived a life close to my Heavenly Father that allowed me to be intune to God's promptings. I knew on our first date that I would marry Greg. It felt like I had held his hand before. I KNEW him somehow on a deeper, spiritual level. (Sigh) It was wonderful to be with him. Still is! The very thought of him makes me smile in the middle of the day, in the middle of laundry, in the middle of....sitting here writing on my blog about him! His eyes still smile into mine and can make me giddy inside. (Sigh) Our love is forever.

     Here is a sneak peek into the book:
          Jordon raised his hand and ran it across his mouth, then placed his arm on the seat cushion behind Darla as he turned more to face her.
          "Does that mean you don't want me to come calling on Wednesday?" His eyebrows raised in question.
         Surprised at his response, she said. "You mean you don't care if David is courting me, also?"
         Jordon smiled and said, "What is courting all about? Getting to know one another, to see if we are compatible. There may be others to choose from along the way. If we limit ourselves to gettting to know only one person, how do we know what God wants us to do? I think David Miller is an admirable fellow, but I am just as splendid of a man as he, if not more so." He said the last with a little chuckle and a grin. "In fact, if Matthew wants to join in then so be it. May the best man win!"........."Just so you know, Darla, I intend to be that man."

Have a great day everyone. Returned to my blog in a few days and we will talk so more!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!