Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February 2019

This year has already started moving too fast for me! Its already the second month! What happened to January? 
    Well, I did set my goals. Actually, I have been moving right a long with them....(To my surprise!) I feel very positive about this year! I plan to enjoy life to the fullest! I am going to step out of my circle more! ( The past few years health issues have kept me closer to home, but no more!) 

I feel it...the shift is coming! Maybe it had something to do with my birthday last month! I am definitely older...I'm still working on wiser! But I know this year has many great opportunities waiting for me! And I am ready to greet those opportunities! 
    Here are a few of my personal goals....I want to reach out more to my neighbor and friends. I want to spend time hugging and playing with the grand kids more. Publish 3 books that are ready to go. AND I am cleaning out all the clutter in my home! And THAT is the biggest goal of the year!  
     I used to live by this law: "If I haven't used it in two years, get rid of it!" I have already started this plan....I hope to tackle a section of the house each month. (Moderation in all things!) I have to balance my time with my other goals. Its all going to be GREAT!

And Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Thanks for all your support!


No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!