Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New year! 2019!!
Looking forward to an amazing Year!

My new year always starts with goal setting...so that is what I have been doing the past few days. Re- evaluating, setting new goals,  finding a new focus.

Here are the areas I am pondering....

Personal...which includes Spiritual, physical, hobbies.

Family....As a mother, a wife, a grandmother, a daughter, and a sister. There are areas of focus I  need to evaluate. I also know that I have people that count on me...that need support and who I depend on support from them as well.

Community.....I want to be a better neighbor and friend. Also, to be more involved in my community. I think I am joining "The friends of the Library!" I love reading...and writing. I want to give back to that venue of interest.

World...I need to be sure I am being a good citizen. SO many areas of thought for this category!


Happy January!! I love January and the new beginning it brings!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!