Wednesday, January 3, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

New book released...

check out my Author fiction page above.
   
 "A Soldier's New Year." Romantic Endings Book 2


2018...This is an amazing year coming!

I never could imagine, back in 1975 as a ten year old, living in the year 2018.
Isn't life wonderful? I love January...I love the new beginning that a new year brings.
I know I say the same thing every January, but it never gets old! The chance to start again. To set new goals. It is a time of renewal. I welcome the opportunity to find new learning moments and personal growth activities.
    Enjoy this great time to live. See the possibilities and embrace each moment 
to begin again! Have a great year!
********************************************

Enjoy a moment of reflection with this colorful journal. "Finding Joy in Your Day!" is a journal designed to spend 30 days finding the good  and searching for moments of gratitude in each day. Record your thoughts and count your blessings. It is also a great book to record your new goals for the new year. (Beautiful colored pictures inside) 

"Finding Joy in Your Day!" (click and follow link to Amazon to order!)






No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!