Monday, November 14, 2016

November !! Busy month...
#1--Daniel leaves on his Mission in 2 days!!
#2--We had my Holiday Cottage Boutique the last week of October instead of November.
#3-- Daniel, Gretchen and I went to Arizona so Daniel could see family before he left.
#4--My daughter from Missouri surprised us-with her 2 little kids.
#5--Had an early Thanksgiving with Daniel.


Had seven of my ten grand kids here with us.
Loved every minute!









Family makes the difference!! 
These days I hear of so many people who are squabbling with a family member--even within my own family.  Is it worth it to hold onto the grudge and anger?....Will it matter in ten years?
      All I know is that you have missed out on ten years of family closeness,  good times, and peace of heart. What can be so important to fight over...money? Hurtful words?  Jealousy? Oh, I know these are REAL feelings involved in such incidents. Pride stands in the way of apologies and lack of forgiveness.
     I love my family. I need my family! I hope all is well with yours!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!