Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer time!...Let the fun begin!
What plans do you have for your summer? Family vacations? Large organizing projects? Just more of the same daily routine? Well, I don't know about you, but I am ready to shake things up a bit. Do something new! I appreciate the schedule of a school year, but I am so ready for the summer. But this year, I am more then ready to go out of the normal humdrum cycle of daily routines and do things to make a great memory with our family!
    There are places in the area I have never seen and I intend to do just that. Hell's Canyon, The Fish Aquarium in Boise. Maybe even go to a couple of places I haven't been too in a long time. The kids have definitely voted on camping, so I am all for that...just as soon as I buy me a cot! My aging bones may not make it sleeping on the ground anymore! But  I can already smell the campfire, smell the pine trees and hear the birds singing high in the trees along with the chatter of the squirrels. I can feel the peace, the silence of no traffic, no
beeping and flashing. I am there!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!