Saturday, December 27, 2014


 Happy New Year to everyone! I hope this year brings you much joy and happiness. Here is to New Beginnings and New Goals!
     I love January. I look forward to new ideas, new goals accomplished and new experiences.
     I look forward to sharing new things and happy times with all of you.
     I have  several books on the burner, so be watching for them! I will be re-editing "Darla's Decision". I love my first book ---but it has many flaws. The story won't be changed, just corrections in grammar.
      I have a couple more quilts to finish. A revised personal routine to incorporate into my day and people to meet! I have fun times planned for family time--which includes hard work in the yard and around the house. A family that works together builds great memories and creates great bonds.
       What plans do you have for your New Year? Hope your New Year is full of many blessed moments.

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!