Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hey! Just wanted to share that soon I will have another book out. No, not "Lovin' Lily"....that one is coming soon, though. It is what I have been working on while I have waited for Lily and Danny's story to be edited. I have written a short, motivational, non-fiction book called "The Short List". It is my personal theory and my plan that was created through prayer and searching for that 'something' to help me out of my low moments. When life gets stressful and you have too much on your plate... go back to the Short List! My Short list consists of 3 main points: Prayer, Scriptures and one more important idea! You will have to read it to find out what that third one is...you will never guess! ( I think!) Have a great day!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!