Friday, December 6, 2013

December is here and tonight we are getting our first snow! The tree is up and the gift pile is beginning to grow larger. Haven't put them under the tree yet though. Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope the spirit of Christmas is warming your heart and hope you find someone to share a secret act of service with--makes Christmas extra special to be sneaky for someone else's pleasure! 
     Next week I will be at Hastings in Nampa, Idaho for a book signing! My book is on sale this month--thru me!. Books are a great gift! (Hint, hint! Wink, wink!) My next book in my Orchard Grove Series has just left the second editor! Progress, progress! Danny and Lily's book will be out soon!
      Happy Holidays to all of you! And a special wish for a Happy 2014!  

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!