Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sneak Peek for those of you who have not read "Darla's Decision" yet:
     
         Matthew snorted and turned back towards her. "Someone of your own to love? What? You don't have enough fellas already lined up to help you with that?" He waved his hat out in a semi-circle. "You're still looking for more? A person would think with all the kissin' you've been doin' that at least one of them could help you forget my brother." 
      Matthew looked at her with disgust in his eyes. He turned completely away and was shaking his head in disbelief.
      Darla straightened her back and said, with a tilt to her chin, "Well, God hasn't sent the right one yet."
      Matthew swung back around to face her. "Oh, really? So how do you judge them? By how long they kiss you? How deeply they kiss you? How many times can they try before you determine they 'aren't the right one'?" Matthew taunted.
       Darla eyes narrowed in anger. "Oh! You can just leave now!"
       "Well, not until I take my turn!" His hands snaked out to grasp her by the waist........"

You will love my book! I know you will!  Order from me, find it on Westbow Press online bookstore, Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Price will vary. Available as an ebook also! Great summer reading!

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!