Monday, April 30, 2018

May....

Spring flowers...Rain...and Green everything!! And best of all...

                Mother's Day is in May.

I have a wonderful mother. She taught me everything I know...she was a patient, kind, gentle mother. She was talented in so many things...Music, sewing, gardening and canning. She loves flowers! All that I love are things that she loves. 
     She also loves our Savior. She has a testimony of God and Christ. All of her choices were based on her love of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
     She has been the greatest example to me of pure love towards others. She never turned aside anyone in need. She was always volunteering for all kinds of moments of service. 
    I love you, Mama.

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!