Friday, November 13, 2015

Merry Christmas! Christmas can be a lot of things to people, but to me it is family and traditions. Decorating the tree together, eating certain foods, Christmas cookies, the CDs you listen to this month. There are certain Christmas songs that can take me back to a childhood memory instantly. So what is your favorite Christmas song? 
    The greatest tradition of Christmas is celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We start our Christmas season focusing on his birth by reading the Christmas story from The Bible in Luke 2. That is when Christmas has truly started for us! The rest is fun and family time! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Feeling Grateful for so many things!
I am grateful for my life! My family---the great parents that raised me, my wonderful friends and siblings. I am so thankful for my own family--my husband, Greg, my wonderful 6 children! I love my grand kids. I am so very grateful for my sweet little grand children and each of their entertaining personalities. 
    I am thankful for the talents God blessed my life with. I have been blessed with music in my life. My children have also been blessed with the special gift and it fills my home with soothing music. I love to write and I want to thank everyone who has ever bought one of my books. I appreciate your support! Thanks so much to you! Happy Thanksgiving!
     
                                                                          

No comments:

Family trials have been taking my time lately.  See you at a future date!